EMVERTEC has been designing and supplying CEECON-NG condensing economiser units for nearly 30 years, they have developed a reputation for delivering maximum thermal efficiency with an attractive financial return, long life and minimal maintenance. They are employed in industrial utility boiler plants.
- Corrosion free construction
- Extracts the last drop of energy from boiler flue gasses
- Proven in service
- No contact between flue gas and the feed water
- Built in Induced draft fan as required
- Two heat transfer circuits, higher temperature for boiler feed water heating and lower temperature for make up water heating and also in combination
- For ultimate efficiency can also provide extra energy to pre-heat combustion air
- Exhaust flue gas leaving the unit can be dry and droplet free so that downstream equipment does not need protecting from acid corrosion
- Supplied as factory pre-assembled units to minimise construction time at site.
- Fitted with a dedicated PLC control system which can be interfaced with site data acquisition and management system and operate flue gas dampers
- Ability to provide buffered make up water for cooling towers or other services
- Can be supplied to abate the stack plume so that no plume will be visible for more than 95% of the year
Contact Emvertec for access to more information online.
Large Food Processing Plant, England
A CEECON-NG condensing economiser was installed in the new build steam generating utility plant of one of the largest food processing plants in Europe in 2005.
A single CEECON-NG condensing economiser handles the flue gas from 4 x 35 ton/hr steam boilers and heats vacuum deaerator make-up water as well as boiler feed water. It condenses approximately 3-5t/hr of flue-gas moisture.