The CEECON-Bi condensing economiser can make large improvements to the plant's design thermal efficiency leading to increased power output and plant profitability. British designed and built to the highest standard the CEECON-Bi is corrosion-free and proven in service.
- Corrosion free construction
- Proven in service
- No or minimal parasitic load when positioned before the I.D. Fan
- Two heat transfer circuits: Higher temperature for integrating into the boiler plant or a dryer air heating system. Lower temperature for pre-heating duties in either boiler systems or dryer air inlet
- Automatic built in wash lance cleaning system for all flue gas heat transfer elements
- Exhaust flue gas leaving the unit is dry and droplet free so that downstream equipment does not need protecting from acid corrosion
- Supplied as factory pre-assembled units to minimise construction time at site.
- Employs a dedicated PLC control system which can be interfaced with site data acquisition and management system
- "Polishes" flue gases by further reducing contaminant levels after conventional flue gas contaminant removal systems
- Ability to provide buffered make up water for cooling towers or other services
- Can be supplied to abate the stack plume so that no plume will be visible for more than 95% of the year
Contact Emvertec for access to more information online.
Bio-Energy Plant, Scotland
An Emvertec CEECON-Bi condensing economiser has been installed in a Bio-Energy Plant as part of the original build . The plant is associated with a large distillery.
Emvertec's CEECON-Bi condensing economiser is handling up to 125,000 kg/hr of flue gas from the combustion of 70% wet fuel in a fluidised bed boiler from which it recovers energy. The energy is used to heat combustion air and deaerator make-up water feeding the boiler.
The unit also abates the stack plume and condenses approximately 6-10t/hr of flue-gas moisture.